I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Agenda






1st item of business:
I would like to know why people aren't voting on my little poll. These results are being studied and the results will go into a highly sophisticated statistical equation which will generate the perfect humanistic robot. So I need to know what people prefer in these vital areas in order for my robot to be perfect.

2nd item:
Do you ever feel like your head is going to spin off? I feel that way today and I'm not even sick. It's a weird feeling. I'm not on drugs either, well not on illegal ones. I think it has something to do with my staying up too late last night since I was at the BYU game. It was really fun but boy am I sleepy.

3rd item:
Today I was supposed to move things back into our storage room at work. I got special permission to wear jeans cause the last time we moved the aspetos (how the heck do you spell that?) covered boxes I got my skirt all dirty and had runs in my nylons. So today preparing for the big move of the toxic boxes (I know how can I work in an environment like this where the walls are filled with aspestos? I guess it's good that they are remodeling the floors one at a time so they can free us from the poison but it got all over our storage boxes and in our storage room when they were redoing the floor above us). So today we were going to move things but turns out the room isn't ready for us to put our stuff back in there. So I'm all dressed down today and no place to go (aka, nothing to move). Wearing jeans at the Church Office Building is like taking an elephant to a funeral, or wearing a ape suit to a business lunch, people just look at you funny. (I don't know those are the first things that popped into my mind, (I already said my head feels like it's spinning so that's my excuse for being off the wall)). Basically it was a free jean day at work. I'm not complaining at all but it's been a weird day.


4th item:
I feel like this needs pictures, now the mystery is solved of why there are pictures at the beginning of this post. I still haven't figured out how to move pictures easily. Any suggestions?









6 comments:

AC said...

At first I thought you were talking about the election we just had and I was impressed with your civic devotion, but then I got it. And. I. Voted.

AC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marissa Marie said...

Pictures are hard to work with, I haven't figured out how to make them look good in a post. And I liked your analogies regarding jeans at the COB. Lastly, I did vote. It was a very easy choice.

r & k said...

well, for your pic moving problem - it is easy to just go in and edit the html . . . if you don't know how to do it, i am sure engineer steve does . . . :) k-bye

p.s. you better not delete my comments - ever! :)

Suzanne said...

Where did you go???? :)

Anonymous said...

kellisheeba?