I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's a MIRACLE









I know it's truly a miracle. I'm back from the grave. Well not really but I'm taking advantage of my dinner break during class so I'm going to post some pictures from the last few months. I've been a busy girl and haven't been able to do much blogging.... I know it's been sad for me too. Hopefully this will make up for it. These are my nephews and neice and anything else I feel like putting on here. It'll be a nice surprise when people look at my blog on the rare occation that they check and see that I actually posted. If you do see this, write a comment which tells me the date so I can see how long it takes for people to regain faith in me as a blogger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!!!! I'm the first one! Does that make me your most faithful blog reader? Hey, I gotta do something in between watching that cow show you gave me.

Marissa Marie said...

The date is the 30th of January. I believe in fairies.

Kelly said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I think Patty and Santa should get a prize.... I'll be thinking of something suitable for my fans. :)

r & k said...

hey - i want a prize!!! is that you with straight hair?!! k-thanks-bye

Smileyhappychan said...

I want a prize too! I'm one of your very faithful blog readers!