I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank You

You guys are great. I'll be awaiting your responses for what you want for your prizes. In the mean time please enjoy this clip. (click on clip) This is the story of my life and frankly I'm tired of people chasing after me, yes I'm one of the three (just watch the video and you will understand). Things are going so well in the dating area of my life I may have to write another chapter or two about the Committment Dragon. He's out on the loose again and I think he's been following me.

3 comments:

Smileyhappychan said...

Great clip! Very funny! And you are definitely one of the three.

r & k said...

where is he!? i'll kill him! (the dragon or the prince - you choose)

Marissa Marie said...

I think it's because it's February. Valentine's Day drudges up the commitment dragon. What you need is a church pimp. Mine got my number, so I should be pretty busy here soon...