I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sad but True




What do all these pictures have in common?
Bloggers Block. It comes when one is least expecting it. It's a slow manifestation of boredom, unmotivation and slothfulness. The warning signs include: disinterest in updating friends and family in everyday events in ones life, chronic fatigue and several bad hair days in a row. There is no known cure, but many studies suggest that encouragement and donations may alliviate the severity of this aliment.
Other factors attributed to bloggers block may include:
-moving into a new house
-losing ones camera
-working too much
-too much homework
-boring life
and social ineptness
Please send donations to:
Kelly Onstott,
as she will see the proper actions are taken to free the world from such a detrimental disorder.






6 comments:

AC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AC said...

I didn't know you lost your camera, how sad. Also I really like all of the block pictures, they are fun. Really, really fun.

Marissa Marie said...

That's really sad. The good thing is, blogger's block IS curable. It's not fatal. It's just something we all have to suffer through from time to time....

Does that count as encouragement? Cuz I don't have a donation.

Kelly said...

Encouragement would be something about how great I am dispite my Bloggers block. I think that I need either donations of money or extensive flattery to get over this....

Kelly said...

UPDATE: My camera has been found. My roommate Kim found it hidden with a bunch of rebelious chocolate candies in a grocery bag. Weird, how did that happen?

Smileyhappychan said...

How do you get 5 comments in one day after not posting for months? That's what I want to know. And I hope you get over your Blogger's Block soon, because I absolutely love to read your new posts. :)