I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Anniversary

I would just like to pause for a moment and remember 3 years ago. I can't remember if it was on the 6th or the 7th or what day but I know it was in November. When I got robbed at Zions Bank. Thankfully I am fully recovered and don't freak out when I go inside a bank or when I see large sums of cash (I really don't have to worry about the latter because I never see large amounts of cash anymore since working at the bank. Now all I see is the cash I have, usually shiny pennies I find on the side of the road.) Anyway I'm doing fine now and am leading a normal or at least as normal as I ever have, life.

I did want to share this site though, this bank robbery was in my mission in one of my areas like a year before I got there. I had no idea at the time how scary it was. And I walked by it about everyday.

http://www.student.oulu.fi/~hmikkola/shootout.html

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

You're good at remembering anniversaries. You know, you've led a colorful life. You should probably write about it in a blog. ;) I read everyday AND I love your abounding wit!

Smileyhappychan said...

I remember that day. You were very shaken at FHE. I'm glad you're not that shaken anymore. And "normal" is relative.

Anonymous said...

We got a taste of No. Ho. That guy that saw the money "hidden" behind your tag because I was dumb enough to open the car window. "We don't have any money, no not us" :)

Kelly said...

I remember that guy. He was really mad at me when I told him I didn't have any money and he saw it right there. Then we sped off like race car drivers so he wouldn't yell at us anymore. Oh the days....