I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Experiment Complete






I've decided that since I have 5 faithful readers then I guess I better give the public what they want and I will give you pictures, stories, updates and memories. I know I can hear your cheers now. Here are some of the ways I spent my summer. (I don't have any more recent pictures, so this is what you get). The first one is of my nephew and me when I went home to Oregon with them. Then there are two of me hiking and with the group at Havasupai. It was great fun and as you can see it about flattened me. Then I'm a butter fly at the Red Butte gardens. And last but not least my old roommate and I are very interested in something on a ward hike/campout. So there you have it. Real pictures real stories. Real life. See I can follow the crowd and do what everyone else is doing with a normal blog entry.

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I like the pics. You have five readers? I'm pretty sure that's more than me. You're popular.

Kelly said...

Whatever. You have at least 6, you are so much more popular than me.

AC said...

Butterflies are beautiful and so are you.

Anonymous said...

yeah blog, yeah!