I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

BORING BLOG

A certain someone has bought it to my attention that my blog is boring. When I learned this I was deeply hurt, hurt to the core. Of all the things that someone could say to a person, I think that is the worst. It doesn't even compare to someone asking when your baby is due, when you aren't pregnant. If someone asks me that I just tell them that I don't know but I've been waiting for a long time for that baby and I definitely think I'm due for a baby. It doesn't compare to someone saying that your child is ugly because maybe they just saw your child in bad lighting. It doesn't compare with someone telling you your mama wears combat boots (I've never understood why that's an insult). It doesn't even compare to someone asking what's wrong with your face. What are some other things that wouldn't be as hurtful as having a boring blog? Just curious. Feel free to leave your ideas.

9 comments:

AC said...

Oh yeah that is the most hurtful thing ever. It wouldn’t be bad if someone told you that you were the dumbest person in the universe, I could take that.

AC said...

...Almost as bad but not quite would be if someone told you that you couldn't take care of your ducks.

Marissa Marie said...

Who would say something like that? I mean, really! I hope they're not reading MY blog! Not quite as bad...but close, would be someone saying that you're nice but....I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU! Or, no offense, but, you remind me of a garbage pail kid. Something like that.

Marissa Marie said...

If this makes you feel any better (and I know it doesn't even compare), but I've been told by another girl that she would select me as a second wife for her husband, because I don't make people jealous. I've also been told I look like Tori Spelling, Chelsea Clinton, and Molly Ringwald. All very hurtful things to say.

Kelly said...

People can be so cruel.

Smileyhappychan said...

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be insulting! I just love your random comments and there hadn't been any added in a while Forgive me? Please?????? I'll be your best friend forever!!!!

Suzanne said...

someone saying that you're a nice person once they get past your underwear....now that would be hurtful......

AC said...

Hey Suzanne! That isn't mean, it's just true!

Anonymous said...

Oh, maybe not telling someone that they have mayonaise on thier face. That might be hurtful, maybe..... or just really funny.