I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sit still and listen

Today children, I'd like to talk about two of my favorite things.

1. Cuddling
2. 20 year olds flirting with me on the bus

So this morning I got on the bus and sat by a kid who was asleep....or so I thought.... right when I sat down beside him he opened his eyes and looked over at me and said "Good Morning" I told him good morning back and closed my eyes so I could take my little prework nap as I always do. But alas he wasn't done talking to me. So he looked at my clothes, looked at my skirt and asked me where I was going. I told him that I work at the Church Office Building then he proceeded to ask me all kinds of questions. Now I wouldn't say I'm a grumpy morning person but I like my space and I like my time to gradually wake up. So as he is finding out evreything he can about me I'm responding to the best of my ability and politness at 7:00 a.m. I wasn't rude but I wasn't overly friendly. Well I found out that he works construction and that he is young. He told me he still hasn't been on a mission and that he is 20. Then he looked around the bus and told me that we were by far the youngest people on the bus. I had to agree with him on that point we were indeed the youngest on the bus. I just don't think he realized that I was a whole 10 years older than him. He asked me my hobbies and if my stop hadn't come up I'm sure he would have asked for my phone number. I have to admit it made me laugh. He was a nice kid. Maybe I should have told him I would write him while he was on his mission. That might have been fun.

Anyway the second topic of cuddling really has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it would be an attention grabber. I am accepting applications right now for the position right now though. Too bad all of my blog readers are the wrong gender. I think I'll have to advertise somewhere else.

(Sorry no pictures, I didn't want to pull out my camera while on the bus. OH NO!!!! I didn't even get his name. That's so sad....)

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

He could've been "the one". But you know what they say, if you let something go and it comes back to you, that's when you know it's yours. Maybe your paths will cross again someday, and there will be MAD cuddling. :)

AC said...

Firewall.