I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm feeling much better now

OK kids it's story time but this might be a scary story so watch out and make sure the lights are on. I wouldn't want you having nightmares. When I was on my mission there was one day where things just were really getting to me. I was in such a bad mood and I didn't know how to vent my frustrations. I couldn't really run around to get my frustrations out because I had to stay with my companion and if I'm not mistaken she was part of the frustration, I couldn't yell to get it out, I couldn't eat it out, I couldn't even kick it out. I just knew that all of those reactions would just make things worse. I got out my journal and vented. This time it wasn't in words though it was in the most awful drawings imaginable. Awful because I can't draw and awful because I was trying to think of good ways to get the bad mood out of me. My favorite picture was of me getting eaten by a monster. That's the way I'm feeling today, where's that monster when you need him. Anyway it was very therapeutic and I recommend it to anyone. I'm going to find a creative way to get out my irritation and no, you can't know what it is. That part is a secret.
K, I'm in a much better mood now. LOL Sorry for the language, but that's the way I feel some times about what I'm getting. I want cookies and I'm getting crappy fruit. Haha

4 comments:

AC said...

Love the language, it makes your blog edgy...just like you.

Marissa Marie said...

Well, who am I to criticize a little swearing now and again.

r & k said...

that's the funniest thing i have seen all day . . . hmmm . . . drawrings . . . hmmm . . . maybe i should do a little more of those to vent my frustration :)

Anonymous said...

Was that your companion who liked to sing in the shower? Or were you so frustrated that I almost taped over it?
......ehhh, that wasn't me, was it?