I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Pressure


So I've decided that having a blog is a lot of pressure. Will my blog be good enough, will people like reading my blog, will people make fun of my blog, will my blog be respected by fellow bloggers? It's just so stressful. After almost a month of pondering such questions I have decided that I really like the new wafer Crunch bar. I've only had it once but I loved it. It was perfect. Just the right amount of crunch to chocolate ratio. It's probably a good thing that I don't see them everywhere or I would be eating them like they were going out of style.

1 comment:

Marissa Marie said...

Wow, the red text is intense. I like your blog, and I would probably like the crunch bar too. But for now i stick to kit kats, snickers, twix, hershey's nuggets with toffee, and almond joy. I try to limit my candy intake.