I"m Sailing!

I"m Sailing!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Clowns are a girls best friend



I have a friend we'll call her Anna Chelsea. She loves clowns, in fact she loves them so much she joined the circus and married one. Her love for clowns began at her 25th birthday when she was given a "dancing" clown for her entertainment. Since then she has been consumed but her passion for clowns. She never dreamed, however, that some day she would be given the grand opportunity of becoming one, traveling with the circus and even marrying one. Today I would like to pay tribute to Anna Chelsea and tell her way to go, way to live out your dreams and become the clown you always knew you could be. I knew you had it in you. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, her husband is so attractive! He's not one of those fairy clowns is he? I mean, because that would be gravy!

Marissa Marie said...

A clown of her very own, isn't that every girl's dream?